- Students should take pride in wearing their school uniform.
- Students must have a valid identity card issued by the school throughout their presence in the school and during all out-door activities of the school.
- Students must wear the uniform which is approved or provided by the school. There are different uniforms for regular classes and physical education classes. In winter students must wear plain Maroon sweaters, prescribed by the School and as available in the school stores.
- Physical education (PE) uniforms with white canvas shoes should be worn on every Thursday.
- Students must understand that wearing the uniform without all accessories is considered as incomplete and will be reason for getting cautioned or being reported to the Parent. Wearing unwashed crumpled or very tight clothes or clothes which are too small size for the students is considered as improper uniform.
- Boys should have short hair. Any type of trendy hair-cut is not permitted.
- Girls must make two plaits (braids) or tie two pony tails. No girl will be allowed to keep her hair open unless very short. Ribbons or hair band, if used, should be plain black only.
- Hats, caps, sweat-bands and sun glasses are not allowed in the school.
- Girls will not be allowed to wear make-up except on special days and when functions are organized.
- Black shoes of the specified design & Black socks with regular school uniform and white canvas shoes and white socks with track suit will be worn by students.
- Only girls will be allowed to wear small studs in their ear-lobes. Students will be allowed to wear Gold Studs (small) only after Parent request (approved by the Principal) and if the child is allergic to other metal or artificial jewellery.
- Girls must wear white slips or camisoles under their shirts, whereas boys will wear white vests under the shirts.
- Nail polish and flowers in the hair are not permitted.
- The belt issued or approved by the school only will be allowed. School belt should be worn on all days, except when the PE Uniform is worn.
- The Principal’s decision will be final in all matters, concerning the School Uniform.
Note: Parents those who require additional set of uniforms during the academic year are requested to submit the Uniform request form with the uniform charges to the office.
For Uniform Request Form.